The School-wide Goals for 2013 are:
To promote a culture of excellence through which all students develop the skills to achieve success as life-long learners.
· Use data from standardised tests, National Standards, reports and other sources to embed the teaching as inquiry pedagogical model.
· Be culturally responsive in all teaching practice and programmes with a particular focus on raising Pasifika achievement.
· Target students who are below National Standard in Number and Writing to raise achievement level in all curriculum areas.
· Implement aligned Level 3 NCEA standards and review Level 2 standards.
· Put strategies in place to increase the number of students achieving Excellence and Merit Subject Endorsement in Level 2 NCEA.